Artificial Intelligence (AI) has grown in popularity in recent years, and is now being used for almost everything: it is no longer just for industries like business and healthcare, but is also playing an increasingly important role in the creative by marking a new era of AI-generated art. If you want to try it, then we are going to tell you what are the better AI to generate imagestotally free for you.
We often hear that Artificial Intelligence will end up replacing many human tasks, including art, film and other creative industries. But AI is, at least for now, a complementary tool that artists can use to explore new creative territories.
Create original images for free with these AI
Surely in recent months you have seen dozens of images and even memes of images generated by AI. You tell the AI some concepts on which to generate the image, and it takes care of the rest. It is something very simple a priori, but it has a much more complicated background than it appears from its interface, since it requires a series of quite long and intensive calculations.
So, let’s see what are the best AI that can help you generate completely original images. You should know that all of them are free, but not all of them can be used for free since most require registration and, in fact, some require an invitation as if it were a private tracker. With that said, here we go.
- DALL-E 2: surely the best known, both by name (Dall-E refers to “Dalí”) and because it has been one of the most used to make “memes”. It is developed using OpenAI, and it stands out for creating quite realistic images in a few minutes, with an easy-to-use interface that also allows you to customize several layers in the images.
- Deep Dream Generator: another of the most used AIs to generate images, capable of creating very realistic designs thanks to its neural network trained with millions of images. Different categories can be created, up to 3 layers in each image and it also has different drawing styles. Very complete.
- artbreeder: This AI is actually designed to enhance images by machine learning. Landscapes, Anime drawings and many more styles can be created. It has tools to, for example, change the color of the hair or the eyes of a photograph, and it also allows you to convert photos into animated figures.
- NightCafe: This is one of the big names in the AI industry. Although it is not completely free, with its free version you can do many things to create images, and it has one of the easiest interfaces to use. You can, by the way, even buy physical versions of your creations.
- DeepAI: is of type “text to image”. You just type a sentence and the system generates an image on top of it automatically.
- starryai: This AI has the particularity that it allows you to convert your creations from text to image in NFTs. It processes the images using machine learning algorithms.
There are many more AIs to generate images, although we have only included these because we find them the easiest to use and, above all, they are free. There are much more advanced tools, of course, but most of them are paid, like Jasper AI.